Banners for the Archive

Announcements, news about the Webcomic Crossover & Cameo Archive, as well as ideas for new features.

Moderator: Hogan

Banners for the Archive

Postby Hogan » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:28 pm

I was recently asked if I had a banner for linking to the Archive... well, I didn't have one at that time.

So, I decided to get it a shot with creating a banner... and came up with these as first tries, the last one after suggestion from Mravac Kid.

Any suggestions or comments?

Don't expect seeing fancy graphics or anything like it from my hand, I have very few skills at such!
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Hogan » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:30 am

Okay, updated on the banner-project!

There's now a link on the mainpage to a subpage where it will be possible to download banners for linking to the Archive! :D

The first banner added is this, provided by Mravac Kid:

Much better than anything I've so far come up with, so I thank him from the bottom of my heart and will be looking forward to the other banners he claims to have in the working! :D
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Hogan » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:56 pm

It occured to me that I haven't even showed the other banner from Mravac Kid available... well, here it is:

It, as well as the other banner, can be found in the "Links"-section on the front page of The Webcomic Crossover & Cameo Archive.

If others think they can come up with some great banners too, do give it a try! :D
Hogan
DM of Deities

Return to The Archive