Christmas Cards 2010

The forum for general topics not covered in any of the other forums

Moderator: Hogan

Christmas Cards 2010

Postby Hogan » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:47 pm

If there's one thing I may still be a little "oldfashioned" about, its sending out Christmas Cards.. :-)

I don't want to jump on the E-Card wagon and have alle friends and family covered with the click of a button, its too unpersonal for my liking. I like one thing that still have the personal touch of handwriting and snailmail in it, and that I've chose to be the Christmas Cards, wishing of a good holidays and greetings from a year almost gone 8)

So, because I would like to encompas all my friends from near and afar, I would like to add the people on this board I consider among them (you know who you are) to the list... but this require something strictly personal... an address!

So, if its not a problem for you, I would like to get to know your address so I can send said card, preferely in PM... If you don't feel about letting it be known, thats also okay with me... that won't change anything :)

Thanks in advance! :cheers:
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Re: Christmas Cards 2009

Postby KAMics » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:24 pm

It's a trap! :o

He just wants to make it easier to hunt us down! :shock:

:wink:
The KAMics - Comic
The KAMics - Comic Mirror
KAMic's Kast - Who's Who
KAM's Fanart - Fanart
KAM's Books - My work in print
KAMics
#1 CameoWhore
#1 CameoWhore

Re: Christmas Cards 2010

Postby Hogan » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Instead of making a new thread I will just rename this one... ;)

Yes, its that time of the year again, and once again I will do the annuarly sending out of oldfashioned hand-written snail-mail Christmas cards to friends and family near and afar... even despite the local postservices's almost doubling of prices over the year :evil:

So.. if any of you, among my friends from afar, would like a card, and I don't have your address from previous years, DO send me a PM with it! :cheers:
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Return to The Billboard