Order and chaos personifications

The place for talking, announcing or working on new crossovers/cameos and references, as well as bringing them to the Cameotrackers attention so that they can be added to the Archive.

Moderator: Hogan

Order and chaos personifications

Postby KarabearComics » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:22 am

Well, I decided I definitely want to be a part of the Halloween caper this year, since I finally have a comic. However, the question is how to do so, because I'll try for ALL my characters to be in it. So, I thought I'd ask a question that would help me with it, and for extensions beyond (for myself, and anybody else who wants to get their characters to interact): who are all the personaifications of order and chaos?

Yes, I know about Order and Chaos from Life and Death (I mean, come on, Chaos is awesome), but I was wondering if there were others.

My reasoning is that in my comic, Karabear Comics Unlimited, I have the concept of agents of order and chaos who wage an eternal struggle for dominance, to make the world either pure order or pure chaos (though, true to their nature, chaos has a volitile personality and you can't exactly predict what each one will really want). My characters (for reference in this thread):

Order guardians - Tempore, Time and Laser, Sticks, Moseiu, Shal'tatal, Jack Shade, Tieltal
Chaos agents - Qlrn (possibly a species), Zx*@!!s (a species)
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
KarabearComics
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Re: Order and chaos personifications

Postby KAMics » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:41 pm

I think the closest to a personification of Chaos in The KAMics would be the trickster god Loki.

Don't think anyone would qualify as a personification of Order. If there was one they either ran away screaming or began drinking heavily. :wink:
The KAMics - Comic
The KAMics - Comic Mirror
KAMic's Kast - Who's Who
KAM's Fanart - Fanart
KAM's Books - My work in print
KAMics
#1 CameoWhore
#1 CameoWhore

Return to Where the worlds come together