WebcomicZ Crossovers List

The place for talking, announcing or working on new crossovers/cameos and references, as well as bringing them to the Cameotrackers attention so that they can be added to the Archive.

Moderator: Hogan

WebcomicZ Crossovers List

Postby fesworks » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:14 am

Hello all!

For those that don't know, I the new majority owner of WebcomicZ, a webcomics list site. It also has an area to link crossovers and such between comic profiles. I have Hogan's blessing to utilize the Webcomic Crossover & Cameo Archive to help us fill this thing out.

Certainly this is no substitute for all of the work already done here, but I wanted to see if anyone was interested in helping us fill out the WebcomicZ ranks.

Current crossover list:
http://www.webcomicz.com/webcomics/crossovers/p1.html

Once I can get into the code some more, I'll stick in a link for The archive here. Plus I think I can also credit those top $5 ad spots for those that help out. I just need to figure that part out again.

Thoughts? Interest?
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Re: WebcomicZ Crossovers List

Postby KAMics » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:18 pm

What exactly are you asking for? People to join the site? People to help with crossover stuff?
The KAMics - Comic
The KAMics - Comic Mirror
KAMic's Kast - Who's Who
KAM's Fanart - Fanart
KAM's Books - My work in print
KAMics
#1 CameoWhore
#1 CameoWhore

Re: WebcomicZ Crossovers List

Postby fesworks » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:10 pm

If anyone would be interested in helping to fill out the crossovers section on the site.... might require signing up as well.
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Return to Where the worlds come together