Why does Hogan update so little these days?

Announcing central for news and updates regarding the site of Realm of the Dragoneers!

Moderator: Hogan

Why does Hogan update so little these days?

Postby Hogan » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:39 pm

Okay, i thought I better make this official once and for all, especially for those who don't read the newsletter or don't hear me whining RL...

Long time visitors to the site (if any is still around?), might have noticed that the number of updates have slowly been declining. Years ago, there were weekly updates, the bi-weekly, then monthly, and suddenly months could pass without an update...

The reason? Well... you might have guessed it, but its Real life... acquiring a family and stocking up with kids leaves all to little free time, around 3-4 hours a day, and that free time I have to divide among each and every job and project I have to do!

This unfortunately, has cost Realm of the Dragoneers a good many updates as I've been forced to push it behind in the queue...

But I still have new stuff lying around, waiting to be written down or posted, and I'm also very glad for alll those creators who continually kept sending in new creations for the site!
Because of that, and because of me getting a better grasp of scheduling my free time, these last month I've actually managed to update a couple of times...

THIS SCHEDULE I WILL TRY TO UPHOLD!

So now you know, though not in details, but knowing is half the succesfull campaign (bribing the DM with candy is the other half!).

Thanks for listening, and i hope the haphazard update-schedule haven't lost too many people over the years.

And to those who stayed on through the troubled waters of time... from the bottom of my black heart... THANKS! :D
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Return to News of the Realms!