Victory & Gin joins in!

Get behind the veil of fog and visit the site of the 2014 Caper, Kokotomo, The Fantasy Island!

Moderators: Hogan, AggieJanicot

Victory & Gin joins in!

Postby Chris V » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:57 am

Victory & Gin will enter the fray! this will be my first caper,so here is my ground rules for these characters;

1) Victory and Gin doesn't kill. at all. not by accident or in the heat of the moment or let others kill and die, for that matter. They'll work with someone who killed before and not be a jerk around them. but, they'll keep an eye out for them.

2) i don't want victory and gin to have any love interests in the story. i don't know if anyone is making new characters or who else is going to be in the crossover event.

3) victory and gin doesn't curse at all. not even a "god damn it". i also don't want him to do "dirty" or be perverted in any way shape or form. For Victory, think of superman( if you haven't already. :lol: ) he's the big red boy scout. For Gin, think Adam West's batman. they doesn't even understand the dirty jokes.

4) be consistent, please. even with victory's super powers. to get an understanding of vic's powers, read Victory #6 as for gin's speed, he's not flash fast but he has been clocked for going over 100mph and has heightened agility maybe fifty feet in the air. just because hes a cookie. doesn't mean hes fragile see GMC #1 and GMC #4. gin also has a secret weapon called cookie dough cannon ball.

5) victory doesn't have a mean temper. meaning he can be told off by a person and vic will not beat them up. even if that persons words offend him. you can make fun of a friend of his who died and he'll just fly away. vic doesn't sucker punch anyone. he fights to save people. and if that means knocking out an old woman with a gun or an 8 year old girl with a death ray, vic will do so and not feel bad. Just like victory, he too, doesn't have a temper. but unlike victory, he grew up in a small-town in Kansas so, gin was raised with small-town beliefs (again think Adam West's batman.)

6) victory and gin are fanboys and all around sci-fi and fantasy nuts. victory's favorite superhero comics is(guess :wink: )as shown in Victory plus #1 gin's favorite superhero is batman as shown in GMC #1.

well, that's all i can think of right now. I'll have the model sheets ready later.
ImageImage
Chris V
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Re: Victory & Gin joins in!

Postby AggieJanicot » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Welcome!!!
Tennessee Vampires, Werewolves and Witches: http://americangothicdaily.com
Post-Apocalyptic Dystopian Vampires: http://squareonecomics.com
AggieJanicot
Hogan's Hamster
Hogan's Hamster

Postby Hogan » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:14 pm

Welcome to the party Chris! :cheers:

I'm sure both your characters will feel right at home in the Caper, lots of supers and supernatural around this year :-)
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Chris V » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:32 pm

AggieJanicot wrote:Welcome!!!

thanks! glad to be here!
ImageImage
Chris V
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby Chris V » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:11 am

My first ever Gingerbread Man Chronicles Halloween special is here! This is a tie-in to the Halloween Cameo Caper 2014. here, you'll see characters from other webcomics, having fun and interacting with our little hero. this comic will update everyday until Halloween! I hope you'll stick around and enjoy the special!
ImageImage
Chris V
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby Hogan » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Every...day? :o
I'll be sure to clock in some overtime for this one! ;)
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Chris V » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Hogan wrote:Every...day? :o
I'll be sure to clock in some overtime for this one! ;)

heh... sorry about that!
ImageImage
Chris V
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Return to Halloween Cameo Caper 2014