Cameos Volunteering 2014

Get behind the veil of fog and visit the site of the 2014 Caper, Kokotomo, The Fantasy Island!

Moderators: Hogan, AggieJanicot

Cameos Volunteering 2014

Postby Hogan » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Even if you are not going to actively participate in the Caper, there's no reason any characters of yours shouldn't have a chance of making an appearence in it!

If you already now know you will be unable to participate and dont have any qualms about your characters possibly showing up as background cameos or such, feel free to drop a note (post) in this thread, complete with associated links to your comic as well as specidic character-references, as well as a short reason as to why they might be around the setting.

This will be considered a general permission to anyone participating to make use of your characters as they see fit! :twisted:

It's no guarentee you will be taken up on the permission, but in case any and all participants have a use for some people to show up in the background or interact with the main Caper-cast, they now have a pool to take some from! :cheers:

- Hogan
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Re: Cameos Volunteering 2014

Postby reinder » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:44 pm

As usual, permission is given to use any of the characters from Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan, Spun Off or Abúi's Travels (except characters that I myself have borrowed)... and I will be available to answer questions or provide extra reference.

Dunno why or how any of them would fit in the setting as no setting has yet been picked. There's a wide range of characters available anyway :P
Reinder Dijkhuis
Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan | Blog
reinder
Cameowhore in training
Cameowhore in training

Location: On cartoon street corners offering appearances to any comic characters that catch my eye

Postby KarabearComics » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:49 am

Well, just like I used Brushhead in Candyland due to a reality warper being present, I'm sure your characters will find a way in, Reinder.
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
KarabearComics
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Postby reinder » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:01 pm

You know, I haven't sat down and read the whole thing yet, so I missed that. Where does she appear?
Reinder Dijkhuis
Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan | Blog
reinder
Cameowhore in training
Cameowhore in training

Location: On cartoon street corners offering appearances to any comic characters that catch my eye

Postby KarabearComics » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:54 am

During the arena battle stuff in Karabear Comics Unlimited.
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
KarabearComics
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Postby Hogan » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:10 pm

reinder wrote:You know, I haven't sat down and read the whole thing yet, so I missed that. Where does she appear?

You know, there are ways to get a quick update on where your characters appear... ;-)
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby TheMario360 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:49 pm

I'd like to sign up My characters, Tom & Zack from my comic Thomas & Zachary for this. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to make anything for this, but, if anything, it will be a non-cannon crossover for me. I'd also would like to know whenever they appear. I'm already doing another crossover where my characters come from a different universe from where the action takes place, but, I'm not sure if that would slide this time.
Here's a link.
http://thomasandzachary.webcomic.ws/
TheMario360
Petty Toddler
Petty Toddler

Postby CosmicBeholder » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:35 am

Happy to offer my characters, the team of Captain Evening and The Odds, if anyone would like to incorporate them.
Here's a bit of info: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=8970
I'll probably do a simple framing story (coming & leaving) and be open to anyone using them as well.
Cheers!
CosmicBeholder
Green Apprentice
Green Apprentice

Return to Halloween Cameo Caper 2014