[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Dragonboard • View topic - The plot thickens!

The plot thickens!

Where the Worlds come together, the place of is the place for the 2012 Cameo Caper to take place!

Moderator: Hogan

The plot thickens!

Postby reinder » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:57 am

Reinder Dijkhuis
|
reinder
Cameowhore in training
Cameowhore in training

Location: On cartoon street corners offering appearances to any comic characters that catch my eye

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2012 Central Hub

Postby KAMics » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Is that broken bracer related to the IIRC unfinished part of Scale & Aggie's 2011 Caper?
- Comic
- Comic Mirror
- Who's Who
- Fanart
- My work in print
KAMics
#1 CameoWhore
#1 CameoWhore

Re: The plot thickens!

Postby Hogan » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Took the liberty of splitting this into a new topic as it looked to be more in the general plot-direction :-)

Also, on the topic of plot, it was suggested during talk with another Caper-paricipant, that each participant "donates" a murdersuspect, whereas one would be the real killer... It would be up to the rest og the characters to proove which one it is...

Just a suggestion ind the passing I thought should be brought forth here...
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby reinder » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Reinder Dijkhuis
|
reinder
Cameowhore in training
Cameowhore in training

Location: On cartoon street corners offering appearances to any comic characters that catch my eye

Postby KarabearComics » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:39 am

Sounds great. Now I have to think of who amongst my characters could be a suspect, because that sounds like a good idea, too.

Every time I read "Br-Zot", I thought of the variations that would crop up in the Wars (including my favorite: Br-wait for it-Zot). It gets me excited for the Caper to begin, as well. I know how I'm getting my characters there, but I actually won't really get them there until September. August will introduce the Runner and finish up the Tempore storyline that takes him to the Caper.

Shold this be the thread where we talk about character interactions, and such? I would love to throw out ideas of how my characters would interact with the others.
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
KarabearComics
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Postby Hogan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby reinder » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Reinder Dijkhuis
|
reinder
Cameowhore in training
Cameowhore in training

Postby KAMics » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:29 pm

- Comic
- Comic Mirror
- Who's Who
- Fanart
- My work in print
KAMics
#1 CameoWhore
#1 CameoWhore

Postby Hogan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:22 pm

I think thats a pretty nice tie-in Rein, especially in lieu of the usual Caper twistiness we've been through :D

I'm very much looking forward to see what kind of conclusion KAM, and perhaps you, can come up with... who did it? Where's the key? WILL there be a 2013 Caper? :)

As for my thoughts on the murderer... well, I belive a Hogan did it... just not this one, he is "innocent" (in that part, just don't let him go free with the current clientel around!). I'll say that fit with a future upcoming project in the works... 8)
Hogan
DM of Deities

Return to Halloween Cameo Caper 2012