D.D.S.R. Boldly stepping forward.

Where the Worlds come together, the place of Tyrion is the place for the 2012 Cameo Caper to take place!

Moderator: Hogan

D.D.S.R. Boldly stepping forward.

Postby RazorD9 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Am sure I will participate again, might as well get the sign up over with and see where this caper takes us.
Last edited by RazorD9 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RazorD9
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Re: D.D.S.R. Bolding stepping forward.

Postby Hogan » Thu May 10, 2012 9:36 am

You shall be more than welcome, no Caper these days without the addition of a dose of D.D.S.R. :cheers:
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby RazorD9 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Geez, time flies. Well, planing on sending Jay and Malice and have Ancelm hanging around there from the last time we saw him. Then also going to be introducing someone. Will get some references up in a bit.
RazorD9
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby RazorD9 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:22 am

Presenting this years cast:

Plot: A flash a light will blind Jay and suddenly he is transported to an unknown place facing one of his deadliest foes, Malice. About to engage the wounded clone, they are stopped by a mysterious stranger that claims to have or will know Jay in the near future. Together they run into yet another mysterious man, confused and dangerous, forcing the two, plus Blader, to join forces.

Meanwhile, Ancelm is enjoying himself while he awaits for an old friend to build a new arm for him. Who might this one armed angel run into at this strange place?

Pretty much Ancelm Can be up for grabs if anyone wants him, or have him meet to people here. The others would be a bit harder and The main mystery man is off limits as his appearance is brief.
RazorD9
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby GabrialFox » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:31 pm

I'm thinking of doing sort of a extended chase where Fox and Kitty run through others stories. Maybe having them crash through a delivery, accidentally destroying Ancelm's new arm as it is being delivered (forcing another to be made/that one to be fixed). Maybe running into or past "?" in the process as well. Thoughts?
The grey fox from over at Hey Fox.
GabrialFox
Green Apprentice
Green Apprentice

Postby KarabearComics » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:58 am

Now I'm trying tthink of how to use Ancelm. I'll figure it out. Considering I have four storylines running (Tempore, Eiderdown and Fractal, Sparkle and Astral, and The Swimmer and the Runner), I do think I can fithi in somewhere. Especially since I need some cameos for Sparkle and Astral, at least (and maybe Eiderdown and Fractal).
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
KarabearComics
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Postby GabrialFox » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Ooh! I was thinking of a case of mistaken identity lead to the Karabear crew chasing Fox and kitty (hence the running past Ancelm) We could do something as simple as Ancelm either watching them chase Fox and Kitty, or even interacting with one of them and pointing out that Fox and Kitty are not who they're looking for... Things to contemplate.
GabrialFox
Green Apprentice
Green Apprentice

Postby GabrialFox » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Script exmple:

-Fox and kitty running, bump into Ancelm (or rather a delivery man delivering his new arm) Dilevery man: You’re new arm-
-Fox calling back “Sorry!” Ancelm and dilevery-man looking after
-Kitty: “Fox! Follow me!” While leaping off a ledge.
-Dilevery man - “May be slightly delayed.”
GabrialFox
Green Apprentice
Green Apprentice

Postby RazorD9 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:42 am

Well, wasn't planning the arm to be delivered, it has to be made first at the shop, then was planning for Ancelm to pick it up later in the day. Hmm, though would think parts maybe be needed could be delivered and either Ancelm or this delivery man is sent to pick up. Dunno. Hmmm...

Ancelm is pretty much killing time till his new arm built, so bumping into him just about anywhere would work. General personality is cool and collective and is also willing to help people out, so having tag along would also work. And as the sprite I picked suggests, he is indeed handy with a sword despite being less handy.
RazorD9
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby GabrialFox » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:39 am

GabrialFox
Green Apprentice
Green Apprentice

Postby RazorD9 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:34 am

Something that just occurred to me and would kick myself for not doing. Ancelm is walking around with one arm and there is a murder afoot. Need someone to accuse him in order to point out he has one arm, making "It was the one armed man!" joke.
RazorD9
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Return to Halloween Cameo Caper 2012