[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Dragonboard • View topic - I'm on board if people want me

I'm on board if people want me

Where the Worlds come together, the place of is the place for the 2012 Cameo Caper to take place!

Moderator: Hogan

I'm on board if people want me

Postby reinder » Tue May 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Last year, Aggie did a story for the caper. This year, I want to do one. So I'm signing up! Comic can be ROCR or Spun Off, whichever fits best.
Reinder Dijkhuis
|
reinder
Cameowhore in training
Cameowhore in training

Location: On cartoon street corners offering appearances to any comic characters that catch my eye

Re: I'm on board if people want me

Postby Hogan » Thu May 10, 2012 9:31 am

Woot! It'll be great to see the Dijkhuus household being represented in the Caper again! :-)
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby reinder » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:43 pm

And the character involved is going to be . There's some reference art out on the forum already, but I'll go and post a more updated reference here in the next few weeks.
Reinder Dijkhuis
|
reinder
Cameowhore in training
Cameowhore in training

Location: On cartoon street corners offering appearances to any comic characters that catch my eye

Postby reinder » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:35 pm

I sent an intro script to Hogan yesterday and started drawing it today. Abúi will be accompanied by Scale and Aggie, unless someone else wants to use them - then I have to find a way to split the company up.
Reinder Dijkhuis
|
reinder
Cameowhore in training
Cameowhore in training

Return to Halloween Cameo Caper 2012