Page 2 of 2

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:35 pm
by Hogan
Sorry for having been behind on updating this one, but I kept being derailed and DD's crashing didn't make it easier...

Anyway, Hub updated until the 12th of November, hope to have it fully updated again by tomorrow!

Good work Capers! :cheers:

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:56 pm
by Hogan
... and I can now finally say that the Hub once again is brought up to date! :mrgreen:

Rollcall says that D.D.S.R. and Dawn of a New Era are still ongoing while Publich Humiliation has ended its part in the Caper with a blast! :cheers:

The KAMics... well, who knows? :p

Its a wicked good Caper people, and I enjoy and have enjoyed it every turn! :cheers:

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:44 am
by RazorD9
Just updated, and going to finish up soon if not already.

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:38 pm
by KAMics
Hogan wrote:The KAMics... well, who knows? :p

I sure don't.

There's one or two planned that might be considered caper-related, but aren't really essential, so... probably done...

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:43 pm
by Hogan
KAMics wrote:
Hogan wrote:The KAMics... well, who knows? :p

I sure don't.

There's one or two planned that might be considered caper-related, but aren't really essential, so... probably done...


KAM, are you sure you are not into politics? :P

Right, the Hub has once again been updated and we bid D.D.S.R and Razor a challenging farewell for this time... until next time ;)

Dawn of a New Era 2 still going, but closing... the Caper is nearing its finish and the ship is about to his the suns! :twisted:

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 pm
by KAMics
Hogan wrote:The KAMics... well, who knows? :p

The first of the maybes will be up Friday.

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:27 am
by Videowizard2007
Dawn of a New Era 2 is out. Technically, I could say Grin-n-Spirit got the last cameo in the Caper with that ship firing on the Nostromummy. I got it done two weeks before the New Year (time to start planning the Halloween Comic Caper 2011's setting and story, I suppose? ;) )

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:44 pm
by Hogan
And with Videowizard and KAM getting to sing the last song (sorry, no fat ladies around), it looks like we have gotten closure on this years' Cameo Caper... before the new year even! :p

Did Nostromummy go down in a blaze of glory? Did it hit the twin suns and burn up? We'll probably never know, but we do know that a lot of people aboard did get some strange visits and experiences during their, presumed, last days of their life!

... and we got a series of EOU-droids on the loose again :P

All strips are, hopefully, added to the Hub, now I just need to get it closed for posterity :)

Thanks to everybody for playing along and getting this story together, hope to see you and your characters around next year! :cheers:

- Hogan

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:18 pm
by KAMics
Hogan wrote:KAM getting to sing

Oh the humanity! Don't you know there are laws against torture? :wink:

Hogan wrote:it looks like we have gotten closure on this years' Cameo Caper... before the new year even! :p

Is that allowed? :o

Hogan wrote:Did Nostromummy go down in a blaze of glory? Did it hit the twin suns and burn up?

Didn't Gnume say the ship was indestructible?

Hogan wrote:... and we got a series of EOU-droids on the loose again :P

Well, technically the EOU forces got scattered so there are probably a lot of EOU droids, wolfmen, demons, whatever lurking around waiting for some author to take advantage of it & use them.

Hogan wrote:Thanks to everybody for playing along and getting this story together, hope to see you and your characters around next year! :cheers:

:cheers:

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:20 pm
by gnume
KAMics wrote:
Hogan wrote:Did Nostromummy go down in a blaze of glory? Did it hit the twin suns and burn up?

Didn't Gnume say the ship was indestructible?



i said its indestructible using normal means


and to hogan GNS was one of the comics that missed out not one of the participants
that page was a singular page like the page magical misfits did
and if you read what ghost says you will see its only showing a movie on a big screen

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:58 pm
by Hogan
KAMics wrote:
Hogan wrote:it looks like we have gotten closure on this years' Cameo Caper... before the new year even! :p

Is that allowed? :o

.. I think there's a rule against it somewhere, let me consult my notes... those written on stone tablets!

KAMics wrote:
Hogan wrote:... and we got a series of EOU-droids on the loose again :P

Well, technically the EOU forces got scattered so there are probably a lot of EOU droids, wolfmen, demons, whatever lurking around waiting for some author to take advantage of it & use them.


... and conveniently we had forgotten all about them... right until now when some madman released them ;)
No, wait... M. Organ has already made use of one re-fit droid for some time... but the statement still stands!

gnume wrote:
KAMics wrote:
Hogan wrote:Did Nostromummy go down in a blaze of glory? Did it hit the twin suns and burn up?

Didn't Gnume say the ship was indestructible?



i said its indestructible using normal means


and to hogan GNS was one of the comics that missed out not one of the participants
that page was a singular page like the page magical misfits did
and if you read what ghost says you will see its only showing a movie on a big screen


Well, actually I see it like GNS, unlike MM, HAD signed up for the Caper, so the Movie Preview accounts for its participation ;)

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:01 pm
by KAMics
Hogan wrote:
KAMics wrote:
Hogan wrote:... and we got a series of EOU-droids on the loose again :P

Well, technically the EOU forces got scattered so there are probably a lot of EOU droids, wolfmen, demons, whatever lurking around waiting for some author to take advantage of it & use them.

... and conveniently we had forgotten all about them... right until now when some madman released them ;)
No, wait... M. Organ has already made use of one re-fit droid for some time... but the statement still stands!

He also has four others that he hasn't gotten around to using yet.

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 am
by KAMics

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:03 pm
by Hogan
Thanks for the new links KAM, I've gotten to start fixing the links in this Hub too and will hopefully get the other comics fixed in due time... do you want to count your latest strip as a part of the Caper or do we keep it as it is? :)

Also, I will be moving the strips away from the front page soon as done with the previous Capers, is there anyone who would like to do a full-capercast image for the front page or suggest one from the Caper to be used?

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:03 pm
by KAMics
Hogan wrote:Thanks for the new links KAM

You're welcome!

Hogan wrote:do you want to count your latest strip as a part of the Caper or do we keep it as it is? :)

Huh? I didn't realize my latest strip qualified for the 2010 Caper. Or did you forget which thread you were on?

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:06 am
by Hogan
KAMics wrote:
Hogan wrote:do you want to count your latest strip as a part of the Caper or do we keep it as it is? :)

Huh? I didn't realize my latest strip qualified for the 2010 Caper. Or did you forget which thread you were on?


Well, when I said latest strips, I was actually thinking of these... oops... :P

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:55 pm
by KAMics
If you want to include it, sure. It is kind of an epilogue to their part of the caper.

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:51 am
by Hogan
KAMics wrote:If you want to include it, sure. It is kind of an epilogue to their part of the caper.


One extra strip has hereby been added to the Caper!
... as well as one from Public Humiliation I found fitting for ending Riley's part :)

Okay, all links to DD comics have now been fixed, and Prismatic Vodka's have been moved over to internal linking... I miss Rik... :|

Also been updated the Setting-section has been!

All the strips will be moved to a subsection within the week, so if anyone want to volunteer for a frontpage all cast page/guide (since I found nothing useable for that among the strips of the Caper), this is the time!

Re: Halloween Cameo Caper 2010 Central Hub

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:36 am
by Hogan
As of tonight he strips have now been moved to the subsection, leaving the front page bare (*hint, hint, nudge, nudge...*) AND the respective entries in the Archive for all the participating comics have now been updated with a note that points to their involvement in the Caper of 2010. :cheers:

Now, on to work on the Hub for the 2009 Caper...