Crossing Death Returns

For the Halloween Cameo Caper 2010, you help is needed aboard the spaceship of NCS Nostromummy , heading towards its doom!

Moderators: Hogan, Tinkerbell

Crossing Death Returns

Postby blkknight » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:25 am

Crossing Death will be back with some different characters joining this time around

Isis: Isis tends to be everywhere, and this is no exception. Like last year, she'll be available for random shenanigans.

Solis: Goddess of Destruction and quite possibly the only survivor if the ship goes into the suns. She'll be there for investigating and assistance (you know, setting the bad guys ablaze). She does have the capacity to blow the ship up, so keep that in mind. As another note, anyone bringing cat-people should avoid Solis at all costs. She has a tendency to slaughter them without provocation.

Francessca: Solis's right-hand woman. While Solis uses mostly ranged attacks, Francessca is usually her melee backup. She is narcissistic and quite attractive, however her knowledge of English isn't that great and will have to go through Solis or Isis for a legitimate conversation. Also like Solis, Fran will kill cat-people without hesitation. While she will be at Solis's side most of the time, someone else could hopelessly pine over her (the language barrier is a big one, and Fran isn't interested in a relationship).
Image
User avatar
blkknight
Young and Foolish
Young and Foolish
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 1:25 am

Re: Crossing Death Returns

Postby gnume » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:36 am

the ship cannot be destroyed when the basic functions works
it can survive even a direct encounter with the sun

and the AI have life preservation routings any attach with the intent to kill will get the attacker telleported into deep space way out of the ship and thet includes the gods / demigods
User avatar
gnume
Green Apprentice
Green Apprentice
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Crossing Death Returns

Postby Hogan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:59 am

Destruction, Death and Narcism... looks like you characters will bring JUST what needed to save the ship! :lol:

Welcome aboard blkknight! :cheers:

gnume wrote:the ship cannot be destroyed when the basic functions works
it can survive even a direct encounter with the sun

and the AI have life preservation routings any attach with the intent to kill will get the attacker telleported into deep space way out of the ship and thet includes the gods / demigods


IF the basic functions work that is ;)

Something tells me that there are slight... problems with them aboard 8)
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
User avatar
Hogan
DM of Deities
 
Posts: 3648
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 10:38 pm
Location: Denmark, Kingdom of Adventures

Re: Crossing Death Returns

Postby gnume » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:09 pm

Hogan wrote:Destruction, Death and Narcism... looks like you characters will bring JUST what needed to save the ship! :lol:

Welcome aboard blkknight! :cheers:

gnume wrote:the ship cannot be destroyed when the basic functions works
it can survive even a direct encounter with the sun

and the AI have life preservation routings any attach with the intent to kill will get the attacker telleported into deep space way out of the ship and thet includes the gods / demigods


IF the basic functions work that is ;)

Something tells me that there are slight... problems with them aboard 8)


this kind of ship is build to survive an end of a universe aka a big crunch
even without the functions available it will stay in one piece and probably habitatable
User avatar
gnume
Green Apprentice
Green Apprentice
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Crossing Death Returns

Postby Hogan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:13 am

gnume wrote:
Hogan wrote:Destruction, Death and Narcism... looks like you characters will bring JUST what needed to save the ship! :lol:

Welcome aboard blkknight! :cheers:

gnume wrote:the ship cannot be destroyed when the basic functions works
it can survive even a direct encounter with the sun

and the AI have life preservation routings any attach with the intent to kill will get the attacker telleported into deep space way out of the ship and thet includes the gods / demigods


IF the basic functions work that is ;)

Something tells me that there are slight... problems with them aboard 8)


this kind of ship is build to survive an end of a universe aka a big crunch
even without the functions available it will stay in one piece and probably habitatable


Well, then lets hope they DID get it all finished before it was launched... they WERE in the nick of time, and some things had to be rushed, others postponed ;)
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
User avatar
Hogan
DM of Deities
 
Posts: 3648
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 10:38 pm
Location: Denmark, Kingdom of Adventures

Re: Crossing Death Returns

Postby gnume » Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:12 am

Hogan wrote:
gnume wrote:
Hogan wrote:Destruction, Death and Narcism... looks like you characters will bring JUST what needed to save the ship! :lol:

Welcome aboard blkknight! :cheers:


IF the basic functions work that is ;)

Something tells me that there are slight... problems with them aboard 8)


this kind of ship is build to survive an end of a universe aka a big crunch
even without the functions available it will stay in one piece and probably habitatable


Well, then lets hope they DID get it all finished before it was launched... they WERE in the nick of time, and some things had to be rushed, others postponed ;)

there are construction and maintainer drones operated by the central AI if it was not broken in the beginning of the trip it could finish up the build and repair the harried work
User avatar
gnume
Green Apprentice
Green Apprentice
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Crossing Death Returns

Postby blkknight » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:12 am

I may have to drop out. I came up with this really neat idea for Halloween, and it will take up any time I'd have for the caper.
Image
User avatar
blkknight
Young and Foolish
Young and Foolish
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 1:25 am

Re: Crossing Death Returns

Postby Hogan » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:26 pm

blkknight wrote:I may have to drop out. I came up with this really neat idea for Halloween, and it will take up any time I'd have for the caper.


It's okay knight, just report in whether you are sure or not so there are no confusion :)

... remember, you can still sign your characters up as possible cameos if need be ;)
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
User avatar
Hogan
DM of Deities
 
Posts: 3648
Joined: Wed May 18, 2005 10:38 pm
Location: Denmark, Kingdom of Adventures

Re: Crossing Death Returns

Postby blkknight » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:57 pm

At this point they would definitely have to become cameos.
Image
User avatar
blkknight
Young and Foolish
Young and Foolish
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 1:25 am


Return to Halloween Cameo Caper 2010

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron