Cast Page

When the flying ships returning to Terra, bringing back magic again, the world and its people were changed forever... now its the home of the Magical Misfits !

Moderator: Wheels

Cast Page

Postby Wheels » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:12 pm

I have put up a cast page at here.
I haven't figured out everything on this site yet but slowly but surely I am getting there.
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby ghostrunner » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:05 am

nicely done :)
may all your hauntings be full apparition- jim
ghostrunner
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Postby Hogan » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Looks good indeed! :)

... off course, you may want to split it up in several subpages under several charactergrouping. With the amount of story already associated with each character, as well as the actual number of characters in MM, a full cast page will soon become the size of a book that needs an Ogre to carry it ;)
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Re: Cast Page

Postby Wheels » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Nytedge is a Dark Paladin of the Minotaur or Tauren race. During the wars that took place on Terra Boat and Nytedge fought against each other in several battles though they did not know of it until years later. They have great respect for each other’s skills and have become good friends. Today Nytedge is a member of the Stars of Paragon and he is the team leader Apothacari’s second in command. Nytedge is the Druid Porsche’s boyfriend . As a consequence he visits the institute whenever he can. He has counseled the new Paladin Jib Sail Ironkeel on some of the technicalities of being a Paladin and has made many suggestions on how Jibby should write the new bylaws of her order. Nytedge is a force for good.
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Return to Magical Misfits