NEWS NEWS

When the flying ships returning to Terra, bringing back magic again, the world and its people were changed forever... now its the home of the Magical Misfits !

Moderator: Wheels

NEWS NEWS

Postby Wheels » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:23 pm

In 2010 I am slated for transfer. I have spoken to my assignment officer recently. He told me that I have been designated a sea-duty candidate. I will transfer in July most probably. I have no idea how this will effect my updates. But using your internet underway is severely limited. I have no intention of stopping my posts as I am hopelessly addicted but I think it will be learning to do bulk uploads and that my schedule will be weird with long Hiatus ridden periods and sudden spurts of updates. I like going to sea by the way so don't feel sorry for me. I just hate to let my schedule lapse and I know it will do damage to my readership.(such as it is). I will probably not be able to dependably join in any group projects either. After my tour at sea I will most probably be on the downhill slide to retirement and will try and make MM a second career which produces little income :roll: Anyway I just want to keep my friends updated and informed. By the way Donna wants me to put in for a ship in Hawaii. She said that if she's going to be left alone for months on end she would like to be warm and get a tan :wink:
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby Xade » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:32 pm

I for one will miss you, Ron, you must make sure that you leave instructions for your site and allow someone to be your assistant on dd mm; someone you trust so they can keep track of things for you and if you can only email updates then they can update for you.

how long is a tour of duty anyway?
My twitter My Facebook

Ask Aden things @ IoX forum
Xade
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Location: Ohio, USA, sitting before my computer either drawing or web browsing

Postby Hogan » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Congratulations Ron!! :D

... as I can hear its something you really want to do... my personal sorry about the comicking comes second ;)

All good luck to you in this new adventure and all it brings.. we'll cross that bridge when we come to it :P
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Return to Magical Misfits