Dark Eyes Adventure

When the flying ships returning to Terra, bringing back magic again, the world and its people were changed forever... now its the home of the Magical Misfits !

Moderator: Wheels

Dark Eyes Adventure

Postby Wheels » Mon May 04, 2009 7:44 am

Dark Eyes, besides giving birth, will be embarking on an epic adventure. Changes in her life will also be epic as she and the baby embark on a quest to find and rescue Brian. You will join Dark Eyes as she begins her journeyman travels. Healers are required to travel after their apprenticeship and learn from adept and master healers. I have been looking forward to this story and I hope to have an original exciting story for you all.
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby Hogan » Mon May 04, 2009 10:50 pm

The journey starts out well... with the journeyma.. ehh, woman, falling to the ground, apparently deadly ill and in labour... :?
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Xade » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Alexis can teach her mental exercises and stuff if you wish to have her visit Xade, perhaps because she realizes that she cannot use the spells that Alexis gave her until her mind has been properly awakened to this magic. Chapter 2 is drawing to a close and I can tie up loose end like Alexis getting home and stuff. the natural form change will not effect the visitors much because they are already changed.
My twitter My Facebook

Ask Aden things @ IoX forum
Xade
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Location: Ohio, USA, sitting before my computer either drawing or web browsing

Postby Wheels » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Chek Your PMs Miss Xade Please
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby Wheels » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:54 pm

Dark Eyes approaches her fate faster every second.
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby Wheels » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:31 am

So I drew ten panels for monday's strip and now I can't upload them. All my usal places to upload here in Anchorage is closed for the holiday. Hopefully I will be able to get online at the exchange tommorow. If not the longest strip I ever did will be delayed! Dark Eyes starts to really get in the soup then!
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Captain White Wings McAndrew and the Wayward Wings

Postby Wheels » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:25 pm

As is probably obvious Dark Eyes went back in time and returned almost at the same moment when she left. While she was gone she used the name White Wings McAndrew and the Terran Scout became Wayward Wings. I have been looking forward to this story for awhile and I needed Tinks help stageing it. How will Brian react when he finds out that his young mate is ten years older scarred and mature? He has a ten year old boy as big as him that can fly!? Don't know we will have to wait for Tink to decide! This story arc is so self serving in that I can now dig into Dark Eyes adventure whenever I need to, just tell it in flash back. Alot can happen in ten years. And no I have no intention of fixing this. Dark Eyes will stay ten years older than her freinds and Robert will be at the tender mercys of his now peers Spar and Stormy. And that is the seed that started this story arc. I wanted Robert to be the same age as the girls. And yes Summer will make a recruiting visit sometime in the future too.
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby Toshubi » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Looks like you've left yourself an easy way to generate plot lines and cameo opportunities! I must say that you are quite brilliant! :shock:
Forgivness is between them and God... It's up to me to arange the meeting!
Toshubi
Awestruck Listener
Awestruck Listener

Return to Magical Misfits