Cedrick Has Entered!

The Halloween Cameo Caper 2009, taking place in forlorn Castle Overlook ! Get into the spirit of the place!

Moderators: Hogan, Tinkerbell

Cedrick Has Entered!

Postby RazorD9 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Cedrick the Burning Lord and June of D.D.S.R. have popped in the middle of the castle in custom!

http://ddsr.smackjeeves.com/
RazorD9
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Re: Cedrick Has Entered!

Postby Hogan » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Better late than never Razor... and I must say that is one of the fastest arrivals I've seen in a Caper so far! :D

Also.. for people wondering... Razor HAS been briefed on the hazards of arriving late ;)
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby RazorD9 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:39 am

Haha, oh yeah. am aware that my characters are most likely to be flogged, burned and... oh, sorry, wrong e-mail....
errr, meant not expect them to be cameo-ed, though would like to have others for brief little inter actions with them as they do what ever it is they have planned. Like:

Cedrick: hey, enjying the party?

Random Mcscatteredbrain: Not now, the penguins are revolting and the salad is crunchy!

Cedrick: Well, give them what for and balsamic vinaigrette is my fav. *smiles*

So, if you if anyone has a second to fill in there plots, or just want to see their characters as sprites, feel free to contact me.
RazorD9
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby RazorD9 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:42 am

Figure I should put the reference pic here to make things easier. Any questions, feel free to contact me.
RazorD9
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Postby J-gonk » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:59 am

Cedrick is in my latest update and he'll be in alot more as the investigation progresses... tonight I post the update where bodies start turning up and Mantooth launches his investigation.... do we have reference pics on Alfred yet?
J-gonk
Young and Foolish
Young and Foolish

Return to Halloween Cameo Caper 2009