Magical Misfits RSVP

The Halloween Cameo Caper 2009, taking place in forlorn Castle Overlook ! Get into the spirit of the place!

Moderators: Hogan, Tinkerbell

Magical Misfits RSVP

Postby Wheels » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:04 pm

OK I will be there. (It's Magical Misfits we do Cameos) I am tenativly planning on the caper being a Dark Eyes Robert and Sox flashback (Watch MM all will become clear soon). But Tink and I are doing some planning and I will keep you all in the loop. Tink and Wheels are plotting again! Hide your female characters!
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby Tinkerbell » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:23 am

We're plotting now? Oh, wait, yeah... I remember ^_^

Good to have you back!

Tink
The Drunken Scribblings!

Nobody's a nobody
Tinkerbell
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Postby Xade » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:33 pm

this morning I thought about what we pmed about and I can do a mini chapter with dark eyes and robert, probably about a month's update, 8 comics at the most. I'll try to trim and prune it down, I still need time to do the dialog but I'll say that their ship parks in orbit around Xade, and Alexis goes to investigate in a rather flashy way, because Xade is not supposed to be visitable by science ships.

"Misfit Adventure" is what I am tentatively calling it. the picture that comes to mind on the chapter is your trio in the foreground with Alexis, A slightly transformed Jeff, and part of Atlas Island in the background. Who knows, I might even have Dark Eyes parodying an anime by her pose. XD I'm pretty sure that I got models that can pass for them. For sox I can morph a snake and slap some dragon wings on it. Robert will be the hardest tho, since he's a bear, I I have to use Mil Baby then it will be hard but if I can get away with a morphed adult model to look like a child then I have a snout morph.
My twitter My Facebook

Ask Aden things @ IoX forum
Xade
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Location: Ohio, USA, sitting before my computer either drawing or web browsing

Postby Hogan » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:15 pm

Hoody Hoo! Not a Caper without the Misfits! :D

*contemplates whether telling Scale not to show up would ensure her doing so or not...*
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Invader Scurk » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:12 am

I wouldn't mind doing a two page crossover with you, Wheels.

My idea is this:
My character, Invader Scurk, is a very distinctive looking alien. But when he first shows up to Castle Overlook, he will have on a holographic disguise that looks like this:
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 ... sguise.png

The first page would just be while your characters are walking around in the castle. They would just see Scurk from far off, in his disguise, but he would be gone by the time they got to him. Nice and simple.

The next page would be later on. After an encounter with Alex of Xade, Scurk will ditch his disguise as he believes it's useless. He'll stalk past your characters again, which will alarm them a bit (once again, he's an alien). He'll give them an evil eye stare and keep going.

It's pretty simple, and would take place in between your larger encounters with other comics. If you like the sound of it, shoot me a PM and we can work out the details. I'm not looking for anything too complex, as Xade and I are working out a pretty in-depth crossover on our own.
Invader Scurk
Petty Toddler
Petty Toddler

Postby Wheels » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:22 am

I would love to but I can't I am sorry but I got called away and I'm going to have to back off from my involvement. I was going to contact you about our approach to the Castle. Another time we will do it.
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Postby Invader Scurk » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:31 am

So does this mean you're leaving the caper, or that you want to do the crossover another time? I wouldn't mind doing a crossover during the event, but it's kind of a caper-specific idea.
Invader Scurk
Petty Toddler
Petty Toddler

Return to Halloween Cameo Caper 2009