IOX wraps up loose ends

The Halloween Cameo Caper 2008, taking place in a Zombie Haunted Mall ! Get out your shotgun!

Moderators: Hogan, Tinkerbell

IOX wraps up loose ends

Postby Xade » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:39 am

Starting Feb 26 Insanity of Xade will pick back up and Alexis will exit the caper, with a few surprises up her sleeves. Expect Zombie Adviser Toh and and possibly Kam's Girls cameoed (depends on if I have the outfit I think I do in my runtime) I have about 4 pages planned and they will run four days.

Meanwhile, you might notice some html changes on both my sites and fillers will be moved to my sister comic, Fillers of Xade. Hogan, I'll send you the updated links. The cameos I did will still be labeled as IOX but be in the comic FOX, so there will be no need to make a new section. I consider both the same comic.

Anyhow, I wanted to let you know about this final loose end. :)
My twitter My Facebook

Ask Aden things @ IoX forum
Xade
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Location: Ohio, USA, sitting before my computer either drawing or web browsing

Re: IOX wraps up loose ends

Postby fesworks » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Xade wrote:Starting Feb 26 Insanity of Xade will pick back up and Alexis will exit the caper, with a few surprises up her sleeves. Expect Zombie Adviser Toh and and possibly Kam's Girls cameoed (depends on if I have the outfit I think I do in my runtime) I have about 4 pages planned and they will run four days.

Meanwhile, you might notice some html changes on both my sites and fillers will be moved to my sister comic, Fillers of Xade. Hogan, I'll send you the updated links. The cameos I did will still be labeled as IOX but be in the comic FOX, so there will be no need to make a new section. I consider both the same comic.

Anyhow, I wanted to let you know about this final loose end. :)
Toh was supposed to come back as a Zombie????

In any case, it won't be PSI cannon.... noooooo chance. Same goes for Toshubi....

... you'll all see why in a few updates.

:twisted:
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby Xade » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:47 pm

well, as per our chat I edited the notes (I had it uploaded yesterday) that it is not cannon, I just really needed an agile zombie, and even as a zombie Toh would be very fast thanks to his training Besides, how else could I cameo a really cool villain character that I like?
My twitter My Facebook

Ask Aden things @ IoX forum
Xade
Hardened Rookie
Hardened Rookie

Location: Ohio, USA, sitting before my computer either drawing or web browsing

Return to Halloween Cameo Caper 2008