Life & Death situation!

For the general talk and chatter about news, events and ideas of the world of webcomics, stuff that is for everyone, and not just belong under a seperate forum.

Life & Death situation!

Postby Wheels » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:23 pm

Joff has just posted that he is going on hiatus due to a bit of writer Burnout. He has requested guest strips. Joff is big time on Drunk Duck this is a very nice way to get your strip in front of a large audiance. It's a gift from Joff I would and am jumping at the chance. Hope to see you all there.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Life_and_Death/index.php
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Re: Life & Death situation!

Postby Hogan » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:20 pm

If I can get the time to spare, I will SO try and do something for this... he and L&D deserves it :)
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby fesworks » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:34 pm

While I'm still doing LAST YEAR'S cameo caper, where I'm still using Life, Death, and Chaos... I do have a Joke using Steve coming up in my comic... I could probably rework the strips into something he could use for an update, that would be standalone... I'll have to see... might only amount to a page though... the scenes in question have yet to update.
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby Wheels » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:19 am

I have completed the sketch inking and scaning. Now I need to color and creat the back grounds. I hope to have this in Joff's hands by Friday.
Wheels
Cursing Footman
Cursing Footman

Return to General Webcomic Chatter