Comic Cookout... in Nashville!

For the general talk and chatter about news, events and ideas of the world of webcomics, stuff that is for everyone, and not just belong under a seperate forum.

Comic Cookout... in Nashville!

Postby Hogan » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Some may see the gathering of webcomic artists, writers and fans as the heralding or Armageddeon... some of us see it as a good excuse to meet up with friends old as well as knew, as well as getting to know the people we so far only knew through the internet...

The Comic Cookout Epsiode 6, is THE gathering of webcomic-enjoyers outside established cons. Until last year it was an annual event taking place in St. Louis and hosted by The Kolters... but since they this year are busy with world-takeover, having produced their first spawn to help them in their conquest, another has stepped forward to carry on the tradition... our very own Aggie (NSFW... the comic that is... well, perhaps its both...)!
... hence the moving of the location to Nashville.

Last year the Cookout was guested by Dragonboard regulars of Hogan, Fesworks, Reinder and Aggie as well as 30 other webcomic people.

This year Aggie will of course be there, as well as, so far accounted for, Reinder, and with a good chance... Hogan... me :)
... and more are still signing up!

Take a look at the cookout's official homepage and do think more than twice about joining us there!

It takes place June 4 -7th... so now you know
Avatar is Hogan cameoing in Misfits of Mischief by ROAR
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby fesworks » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:35 am

I won't be able to go this year. Actually, I'm most likely never able to go again as I'm saving my money and vacation for various other conventions I want to go to (basically 1 a year).

But last year was fun, and I was glad to meet a bunch of you!
fesworks
Charging Knight
Charging Knight

Postby Hogan » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:59 pm

fesworks wrote:I won't be able to go this year. Actually, I'm most likely never able to go again as I'm saving my money and vacation for various other conventions I want to go to (basically 1 a year).

Damn :( But that's priorities for you...

fesworks wrote:But last year was fun, and I was glad to meet a bunch of you!

Okay, your sincerely has now signed up 100% and bough the tickets, so there's no turning back! :twisted:

Still hoping to get to see some of the regulars of the Dragonboard stopping by... yeah, I live in denial :P
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby ghostrunner » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:16 am

wish i could join you guys, but my trip in january to uncle carl's funeral has tapped me out
may all your hauntings be full apparition- jim
ghostrunner
Squire in Training
Squire in Training

Postby Hogan » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:18 pm

ghostrunner wrote:wish i could join you guys, but my trip in january to uncle carl's funeral has tapped me out

Aww... shugs and my condolences :(
Could have been fun meeting out...

On another note, it has come to my attention that Al Schroederwill make an appearance! :D
Hogan
DM of Deities

Postby Hogan » Sat May 30, 2009 10:56 pm

It's time...

In some about 10 hours I will be up an aboard a plane destinied Nashville USA... with a stopover in New York.

Cookout 2009 aka The Nashbash is abound! 8)

Off course, going to meet a lots of my internet acquiantances in real life means I'll not be around on the net as much as I use to, and while I'll stick my head in now and then to keep up, my interaction will probably be at a minimum...

Just FYI... though you should be used to me being awol for shorter or longer timespans by now :P

See you all... Nashville here I come! :D
Hogan
DM of Deities

Return to General Webcomic Chatter